Very good service and extremely easy to fit.
Fitting was easy, appears to be of high quality plastic and feels solid.
Had for a while now and quite happy with it. Here are the specifications for the Short Projection Compact D Shape One Button Quick Release Soft Close Toilet Seat:
- RRP: £49.99 – Top Selling Smooth, Sleek, Child Friendly Design. Gentle closing action on both the lid and the seat itself – no more slams!!!
- Tough Heavy Duty Seat with an Easy Clean Hygienic Finish. Features a unique Push Button Release Mechanism to allow it to be removed when cleaning.
- Quick and simple installation. SEAT COMES PROVIDED WITH TOP FIX FITTINGS SUITABLE FOR PANS THAT HAVE NO ACCESS UNDERNEATH IN WHICH TO FIT A STANDARD SEAT
- This seat is suitable Top fix / Blind Hole pans that can only be fitted from the top. Also available in a standard version
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Quick Release Hinges: 127-213mm centre to centre. Seat Size: 363mm(width) x 424mm(length)
Well made and i love the fact it has a quick release makes cleaning the toilet so much easier. I was looking for a replacement seat for my d shaped loo, took some measurements and order this. It fits really well, not totally flush but then the actual one for my toilet is like £130 so am not going to grumble at that. Its soft close as well, no more banging (missus hates that apparently) also comes with all the fittings you need to secure the seat, it takes less than 5 mins to do. Great price and well worth a purchase.
Good quality seat, easy to fit, good price. . Bought this for a roper rhodes d shaped closed coupled en-suite toilet, wasnt sure if it would fit as the old one was slightly shorter, but its really easy to adjust.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Very good quality solid, soft-close loo seat
- Why did anyone design this style of toilet seat!
- Can’t explain the joy I feel at finding a toilet seat that fits
Why did anyone design this style of toilet seat. 8 months ago i moved into a rental property and as always wanted to replace the toilet seat. Quickly realising that this was not your usual bolt through to the bottom type of seat that you can pick up anywhere and also that the seat was smaller than your average toilet i turned to amazon and purchased this. The first seat split down the front after a couple of months, the company did replace it but it took over a week and in the meantime i gained many a blood blister as the two halves pinched my skin, the replacement has so far held up so i suspect there was a defect in the first one. My biggest issue with this seat (and possibly all seats that have this ‘butterfly bolt’ style is that they keep working lose so the seat moves around and all of the retightening is causing the screw heads to dead head and then i don’t know what i’ll do as i won’t be able to remove the seat or retighten it so will be stuck with a wobbly seat. In conclusion this style of toilet is terrible and i wouldn’t install it in the first place but if you do have it then this seat isn’t bad.
Arrived on time easy to fit just needed cross head screw driver good. Arrived on time easy to fit just needed cross head screw drivergood quality plasticthe only thing that wasn’t great was top fixing fittings that came with the seat. The insert that are inserted in the toilet for the screws to be screwed in kept lifting out when i used the quick release button to lift the seat off. Is this a common problem and this why you recommend other top fixing fittings?.