With the sticky pads and screws a doddle to fit as well.
Bought recently to steady sliding new toilet seat. New seat slightly too narrow and kept sliding to side. This product has solved the problem. We fixed them to the inside edge and the are completely hidden. Adhesive pads allow for correct location before being screwed into place. Now in situ for a few weeks and no issues so far.
I bought this item to stop my toilet seat from moving so much and wow 😲 i’m so happy no more moment going to order more for my second toilet. Here are the specifications for the SteadySeat quick & easy fix:
- In response to customer feedback, steady seat is now supplied with sticky pads and also has pilot holes and screws included too. Even more toilet seats can benefit. On toilet seats where the sticky pads might not work, the screws will.
- Easily and Quickly fix wobbly / loose toilet seats, Very easy to fit, no tools needed and takes just seconds
- Hygienic and works on most toilet seats (see description for more details)
- See the video on youtu.be/zJEZU8JWouY
- Posted quickly by Cyclaire. Direct purchases from steadyseat website receive a free toilet seat / toilet lid lifter
Easy to fit easy to get the gob of getting and fitting was so easy.
Fantastic, stopped my seat wobbling instantly, (also put rubber grommets into holes in porcelain where the attachment goes through) the sticky’s are really to hold them in place so it’s easier to put screws in, fab fab fab, no grunty male of the species needed 😉.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Toilet seat stop.
- Suits our needs entirely
- Highly recommended
If your seat is not so wide across, the screws might break though the edge of the seat. . To overcome this drill an extra hole in the plastic closer to the inner hole. . Otherwise does the job well. Update, the seat has been truly stabilized by these little brackets, no more slipping at all, first class.
I’ve manage to stop the seat from moving with the new hinge’s, but this is added security.